Most women worry about losing the youthful look of their breasts, and possibly ending with sagging breasts.
Understanding the sensitivity of the skin around your breast is the first step to maintaining a youthful breast. According to various studies, it is understood that when a woman reaches her late thirties, the skin can become loose and begin to show signs of aging. However there are ways to prevent this:
1. Wear A Sport Bra When You ExerciseRunning, biking, playing sports and doing any other exercise causes your breasts to bounce and if you do it often without a sport bra your breasts may sag.
2. Find The Perfect Bra80% of women wear the wrong bra size and this might cause extra sagging. Ensure your cup size and band size is accurate.
3. Limit Your Exposure To SunUV rays from the sun can cause your breast to wrinkle and sag. Limit your exposure to sun, or use body lotions with SPF if you must be out under the sun.
4. Moisturize Your Breast Daily
The skin around your breast is as sensitive as your face. Be sure to moisturize your breast daily to keep the skin on your breasts from losing elasticity.
5. Work OutDo healthy work out routines that would strengthen the muscles underneath your breasts. Simple push ups, pectoral flys, lateral shoulder raises can help your feast muscle.
6. No SlouchingProper posture also prevents sagging breast. Avoid sitting or walking with your upper back hunched. Rather stand up and sit up straight instead of slouching.
7. Strengthening Your Back MusclesFor women with fuller breasts, strengthening your back muscles helps you support your chest so you don’t move around with wrong posture. Do a lot of exercises that strengthens your back muscles so you can have the strength to support your growing breasts and prevent breast sag.
8. Eat Foods Rich In AntioxidantsThe skin around breast tends to lose its elasticity and suppleness. Eat foods that are nutritionally rich and contain proteins, vitamins, calcium, minerals, carbohydrates and essential fats.
9. Drink A Lot Of WaterMore water in your body helps prevent dull skin around your breast. If your body doesn’t receive the right quantity of water your skin might look flaky, dry and get wrinkled. This makes the skin around tour breast age quickly and may lose firmness.
Image credits: 1. Iconic 2. GoWoman Africa 3. corbis 4. Shutterstock 5. Real Woman Online 6. Fast Company 8. Majas Diary 9. Shutterstock